|Boatfinder Brokerage Services|
|Kings Lock Boatyard, Booth Lane, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 0JJ, UK|
|Contact:||Boatfinder Brokerage Services Ltd|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Telephone:||Reveal Telephone Number|
|Mobile:||Reveal Mobile Phone Number|
|Website:||Visit Company Website|
|View All Boatfinder Brokerage Services Listings|
|Website:||Open website in new window|
WHEN CALLING BOATFINDER ABOUT THIS BOAT PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE 120212
• Engine: Nanni Type 4200KC 42hp marine diesel engine, coupled to a PRM 150 hydraulic gearbox. A.R.Peachment hydraulic bowthruster with controls at the stern.
• Quality 10:6:4:4 mm steelwork by Alexander Boatbuilders with semi-trad stern and side doors with top hatch and steps opposite the galley. Front cratch and cover and rear tonneau cover. She was taken professionally re-painted (apart from the roof) in 2019.
• Professional fit-out by Blue Haven Marine in crown cut oak panels with solid African walnut trims to the ceilings, Murasade paper covered panels with solid walnut trims to the cabin sides and carpet hull sides (new in 2020). The flooring through out is carpet apart from the galley, bathroom and the rear of the bedroom which have wood effect laminate.
• Designed as a luxurious live-aboard or for long term cruising with up to 6 berth accommodation with the double bed, Pullman dinette and L-shaped sofa bed in saloon.
• The forward saloon is fitted with a full height wardrobe by the front door, a corner TV cupboard and shelves. Solid fuel stove on a tiled hearth. Raised three-seat L-shaped fixed sofa that can convert to a double bed. Desmo sockets for both a large and small dining table. 22” Toshiba TV with built in DVD player and Pioneer CD/radio.
• Raised Pullman dinette with storage below that converts to a double berth.
• U-shaped galley with hand crafted cupboards in solid oak with walnut trims, light granite effect laminate worktops. Cream tiled cabin sides. 12v Lec fridge with icebox. Vanette high-level oven and grill, separate Vanette gas hob. 800W Matsui microwave. Wood lined steel side doors with a top hatch and steps down into the galley. The side doors are painted with Roses and castles.
• Cabin bathroom with a fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer shower and bi-fold glass door. Vanity unit with inset basin and storage below and mirrored cabinet above, Dometic Sealand pump out toilet.
• Large rear bedroom with a fixed 4ft 6in double bed with an overbed shelf and storage drawers below. There is a generous double wardrobe and a corner vanity unit with inset washbasin. The electrical equipment for the boat is also found here.
• Specification includes above plus: 12v/240v, shoreline, Dakar Combi 2.5kW inverter/charger, 4 x 110ah leisure batteries (renewed April 2018). Adverc battery management system. Headlamp and horn. Central heating by Alde gas fired boiler via 5 radiators and solid fuel stove in saloon. Water heated by engine heat exchanger and Alde boiler. 450 litre stainless steel water tank.
Valour is a beautifully presented live-aboard spec narrowboat, by Alexander Boatbuilders and Blue Haven Marine. She has been a shared ownership boat from new (the syndicate started out with the Challenger management company before becoming privately managed). She was last out of the water for hull blacking in September 2019 when she also benefitted from a professional repaint (apart from the roof). She has a Boat Safety Certificate valid until August 2024 and also a hull survey from 2018. Viewing is highly recommended. Mooring available by separate negotiation.
Lying in Cheshire.
FOR A FULL COLOUR BROCHURE WITH LAYOUT DIAGRAM AND FULL SPECIFICATION PLEASE CALL 01270 760799 OR VISIT www.boatfinderbrokerage.co.uk
|Model:||60 Semi Trad|
|Fit Out:||Blue Haven Marine|
|No. of engines:||1|
|Length over all:||60'|
|Fuel capacity:||206 Litres|
|Water capacity:||450 Litres|
|Holding tank capacity:||200 Litres|
PLEASE NOTE: The information shown here is based on our own inspection and information provided by the owner and is intended as a sales aid only to assist you to decide whether you would like to move to the next stage and view the boat for yourself. Measurements can only be taken as approximate. Nothing contained herein constitutes a contract or offer. This is not a survey. We always recommend that a full survey is carried out prior to purchase.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.